Tech lead Java developer (40 uur)
Are you an experienced (Full-stack) Tech lead Java Developer who wants to be challenged? Then this is your job!
Working hard together with a lot of fun, that's what we do. The department consists of 12 motivated permanent colleagues who are supported by 16 externals. A good and pleasant atmosphere is very important within our organisation.
What do we expect from you?
You are an experienced tech lead developer with good communication skills. You have a problem-solving mind-set, have excellent troubleshooting skills and are able to provide guidance to your team members in both during problems but also in the Agile Scrum process of the development sprints. Your ambition is not to stop but to continue and learn more about your field. You are together with the Business Analyst a team that support our business and make sure that the customer gets the best value. You are used to work on serious applications in an informal atmosphere. You are good in your field and understand the principle of a healthy workload combined with fun and collegiality. In addition to hard work, you are also in for a drink. You are coachable and will work on your own development together with your team leader & architect.
- You are in possession of at least a relevant HBO+ study programme
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in a similar position
- You have in-depth knowledge of OOP and experience with Java 8/11/17, Spring Frameworks, JEE Standards, JPA and ORM
- You have knowledge on SOLID Principles
- You have knowledge on data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- You have strong coding skills and the ability to write clean, efficient, concurrent and maintainable code
- You have knowledge of APIs and Web Services (REST / SOAP is a plus)
- You have experience with Quality Gates and writing unit tests for your code. (JUnit, Mockito, Jest)
- You have experience with continuous integration (Maven, Grunt, Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Docker)
- You have familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL
- You preferably have familiarity with Linux
- You have experience with Agile Scrum and know how to enrich a user-story with technical tasks for your team
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have experience with software testing, code reviews, and quality assurance processes to maintain high-quality standards within the development team
- You have strong leadership abilities, including the ability to delegate tasks, mentor team members and provide technical guidance
What can you expect from us?
- A salary in line with the market and a good compensation for your pension
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday money that you can then spend on beer or shopping, plus the possibility to add 5 more days
- And, to wish you a happy birthday, you get the day off additional on top of that. But please don’t forget to celebrate with us afterwards.
- A laptop plus the necessary software you will need (latest and greatest).
- Coaching sessions with your team lead and architect. To work on your progress and goals!
- Courses to get more experienced in your development
- If you don't live around the corner, your travel expenses will be compensated
- Every week fresh fruit, but also pizza evenings with your team
- A drink with the company every month
- But also enough time to invest in coaching, study and what you need for growth of your knowledge, of course at our expense!
- Fresh bean coffee (or other variant) and fresh tea
Sounds perfect! How do I apply?
- Send us an inspiring motivation and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you need some more information first? Please contact Suzanne van Hoek on telephone number 040-7073890.
We like to recruit our own employees. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore not appreciated.
De koffie staat klaar! Maar wil je eerst nog een beetje de sfeer proeven? Kijk dan het volgende filmpje