Are you an experienced Java Developer who wants to be challenged? Then this is your job!
As a Java Developer you are co-responsible for building custom applications within our extensive IT landscape. Development takes place on both the back-end side (Spring/JEE). Together with the IT department you are responsible for the daily adjustments and expansions of our IT systems. In addition, you will work in small scrum teams using the Agile methodologies. Besides the realization of our in-house systems, you are responsible for the roll-out of the application (version) as well as the operational support after going live.
Working hard together with a lot of fun, that's what we do. The department consists of 13 motivated permanent colleagues who are supported by 11 externals. A good and pleasant atmosphere is very important within our organisation.
What do we expect from you?
You are an experienced developer with good communication skills. Your ambition is not to stop but to continue and learn more about your field. You are used to work on serious applications in an informal atmosphere. You are good in your field and understand the principle of a healthy workload combined with fun and collegiality. In addition to hard work, you are also in for a drink. You are coachable and will work on your own development together with your team leader & architect.
- You are in possession of at least a relevant HBO+ study programme
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge of SOLID Principles
- You have knowledge of Design Patterns
- You have knowledge of APIs design (REST and SOAP)
- You have experience with Java 8/11/17, Spring Core/Boot/Data/Security, JEE Standards, JPA, CDI
- You have experience with Quality Gates and writing unit tests for your code. (JUnit, Mockito, Jest)
- You have experience with database technologies such as SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- You have familiarity with Linux
- You have experience with Agile Scrum
- You preferably have proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS and JS
- You preferably have experience with continuous integration (Maven, Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Docker)
- You have at least excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What can you expect from us?
- A salary in line with the market and a good compensation for your pension
- A minimum of 25 holiday days and 8% holiday money that you can then spend on beer
- Coaching sessions with your team lead and architect. To work on your progress and goals!
- Courses to get more experienced in your development
- If you don't live around the corner, your travel expenses will be compensated
- Every week fresh fruit, but also pizza evenings with your team
- A drink with the company every month
- But also enough time to invest in coaching, study and what you need for growth of your knowledge, of course at our expense!
- Fresh bean coffee (or other variant) and fresh tea
Sounds perfect! How do I apply?
- Send us an inspiring motivation and your CV by clicking on the button below
- Do you need some more information first? Please contact Suzanne van Hoek on telephone number 040-7073890.