Full-stack Java Developer
Are you an experienced Full-stack Java Developer who wants to be challenged? Then this is your job!
Working hard together with a lot of fun, that's what we do. The department consists of 13 motivated permanent colleagues who are supported by 11 externals. A good and pleasant atmosphere is very important within our organisation.
What do we expect from you?
You are an experienced developer with good communication skills. Your ambition is not to stop but to continue and learn more about your field. You are used to work on serious applications in an informal atmosphere. You are good in your field and understand the principle of a healthy workload combined with fun and collegiality. In addition to hard work, you are also in for a drink. You are coachable and will work on your own development together with your team leader & architect.
- You are in possession of at least a relevant HBO+ study programme
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge of SOLID Principles
- You have knowledge of Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- You have experience with Java 8/11/17, Spring Frameworks, JEE Standards, Hamcrest, JPA, CDI
- You have experience with Quality Gates and writing unit tests for your code. (JUnit, Mockito, Jest)
- You preferably have experience with continuous integration (Maven, Grunt, Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Docker)
- You preferably have familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- You preferably have familiarity with Linux
- You preferably have experience with Agile Scrum.
- You have at least excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What can you expect from us?
- A salary in line with the market and a good compensation for your pension
- A minimum of 25 holiday days and 8% holiday money that you can then spend on beer
- Coaching sessions with your team lead and architect. To work on your progress and goals!
- Courses to get more experienced in your development
- If you don't live around the corner, your travel expenses will be compensated
- Every week fresh fruit, but also pizza evenings with your team
- A drink with the company every month
- But also enough time to invest in coaching, study and what you need for growth of your knowledge, of course at our expense!
- Fresh bean coffee (or other variant) and fresh tea
Ok, I want to apply and now?